Monday 21 September 2015

Pepeha Homework (Part 2) Week 10

Last week for homework we looked at finding information for our pepeha.
This week we will be using that information to form our pepeha.

This art by Raewyn Harris is similar to Koru Art we have been doing in class













Task: Using last weeks homework, add your own details to this template and put it into the google doc you used last week. 


He Pēpeha


Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, Tēnā koutou katoa,
Ko __________te waka.  (My canoe is…)
Ko __________ te maunga.  (My mountain is…)
Ko ___________ te awa.  (My body of water is…)
Ko ________________te iwi.  (My tribe is…)
Ko _____________  te marae.  (My meeting place is…)
Ko ______tōku pāpā (My Father is...)
Ko _______ tōku māmā (My Mother is...)
Ko ________ tōku ingoa.  (My name is…)
_________ ahau.  (I am from…)   
Nō reira, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa.” (I acknowledge those from the past, present and future)


No comments:

Post a Comment